Are you Self Employed?

If you are a self employed/contractor you will have tax deducted under CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) at 20%, your expenses may entitle you to a tax rebate. Tax for self employed people is based upon your net profit, therefore your tax self assessment is based upon income minus expenses. Any self employed person with reasonable expenses and income will almost certainly be due a rebate. Let us help you with your tax return and claim your tax refund at the same time

What you need to do

To get started we’ll need the following information from you:

• All CIS statements/vouchers/wage slips for the period

• A simple form detailing the sites you have worked on and your mileage/expenses

• Signed authority forms allowing us to represent you with HMRC

• All P60 or/and P45 documents if you received any PAYE income during that period

• A statement of benefits if you received any Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance during that period